Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

We had a very low-key New Years.  The four of us played games (Blokus and X Box) and we dressed Adam up and took pictures of him.  It was his idea to put on the mustache and Mike thought he needed a suit to compliment his mustache.  This kid is funny.  He is a boy of strong emotions that's for sure.  He loves hard, makes us laugh hard, and can get equally angry and upset and throw a tantrum like it's nobody's business.




The funniest part is we didn't have any music playing, yet it looks like he's jamming to a song.

I'm so thankful I decided to be a party pooper last night and go to bed at 9.  Owen was up at 5:30am with a bad dream about bugs and Adam was up at the same time with a nasty cough.  It's only 6:44am and I already have my good-luck pork and saurkraut in the crockpot.

Happy New Year! 

No comments: