Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ready for Spring

A few months ago I was talking to someone about how our boys are rarely sick.  I should have known the minute I say that, they are going to be sick.  We have had a rough month as far as sickness.

Before Christmas I had the stomach bug, then Owen got it.  Two weeks ago Adam got bronchitis and then a bad cold on top of that.  He finally started feeling better last week.
This past Sunday Owen started not feeling well with flu-like symptoms (fever, body aches, chest congestion, headache).  He's finally better today and back to school, but now poor Adam has it.  Both boys had the flu shot too.  So I'm home with Adam today, doing many loads of laundry and disinfecting in between caring for my sweet boy.
he was so exhausted he fell asleep with his hand in his snack cup
And even though I HATE seeing my kids sick, I don't mind the slower pace and extra snuggles I get when they aren't feeling well. 

I am very much ready for spring- playing outside and windows open kind of weather.  I've had enough of this cold, snowy stuff.

No comments: