Yesterday I met a friend and her kids at the 4H Fair. This was our 4th time there this week. It's free entertainment and just a few miles down the road- we can't resist.
| Poor Olivia's eyes hurt from the sun. I love this picture of Owen and Adam. |
We came home for naps after the pool and I REALLY needed Owen to nap which always means he won't...and he didn't. I let him get out of bed around 4 and as soon as Mike got home from work we headed over to pick up Paige and Ella (who are here for the weekend because of my sister's bridal shower). Then, it was off to Hershey Park!!
We ran all over the park from 5 until it closed at 10pm! Owen was a trooper for not having napped. I think the cotton candy sugar rush helped keep him going.
| Ella practicing her eating contest skills... just like her mommy- ha! |

We finally got home at 11pm. I think that was the latest he's been out in a looooong time (possibly ever).
Today is another jam packed, fun filled day and somewhere in between I need to start thinking about going back to school!




No comments:
Post a Comment