Owen made this picture for me for my birthday and I love it. He did it all by himself. It says "Happy Birthday".
My birthday was not very exciting. Both boys are sick :( Owen had a fever Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and then started with a headache Wednesday. He had a strep test Wednesday which turned out negative. Yesterday he seemed fine, but I got a call today to come get him at daycare because he had a horrible headache. He was in a lot of pain and I felt so helpless. Mike took him to the doctor tonight just to make sure it wasn't an ear infection and it's not. I guess it just has to run its course. Adam started with a fever yesterday and today it got pretty high. He just laid on Mike and I all morning like a hot noodle. Poor guy. He's a little more spunky tonight, but his fever is still there. We had been on a great healthy streak so I guess it was just a matter of time. Summer fevers are no fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment