Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day Pictures

Here are some pictures from this morning.  I'll write more about Owen's first day later.  
I asked Owen if I could take his picture and his was his first pose.  Bahahaahaaahhaaaa!  So funny!!!  He said he was being a ninja.

Adam had to have a name tag just like his brother.
Every pose Owen would do Adam would attempt the same one.
 
Don't ask me what in the world Owen is doing.
Playing football with the boys while waiting for the bus to arrive.


His best buddy Aiden is going into 1st grade.  He was so nice to sit with him on the bus and help him not feel so scared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time goes too quickly. Owen is such a special little guy. You nailed it perfectly in your post from yesterday. He continues to amaze me with his thoughtfulness.
XXOO
Abuela