Monday, March 29, 2010
Yucky Messes
Some days I feel like all I do is clean up messes (especially the pee and poop kind) and yes, I realize I have written two posts about poop. It is a rare morning where Owen does not wake up to a wet bed which I must then strip and clean. He wears special night diapers and still manages to leak out of them almost every night. This morning he woke up dry, however Adam woke up soaked. Then, right before we left for the library I went to change Adam's wet diaper. In the middle of changing him (and I like to think I am pretty quick) he pooped ALL OVER THE PLACE. I think this one tops the records. I was in shock and all I could do was laugh. It was such a sight that I ran down to get the camera and took a picture. I don't think the carpet will ever be the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness...no words. I feel for you.
Post a Comment