Thursday, March 4, 2010

Adam is 3 Weeks Old!

Dear Adam,

Today you are 3 weeks old! Time is going way too fast. Here's what you are up to these days...

- You sleep ALL the time. You especially love to sleep in till about 8am. I knew you were going to like to sleep in because you were always so calm when you were inside me until late morning. I even said to your daddy, "I bet he sleeps in once he is born", and you do! It amazes me how your sleeping patterns and personality were evident before I even met you!
- Sadly, you have outgrown many of your newborn outfits. You fit very well in 3-6 month clothes.
- You gave your daddy and open eyed smile (twice!) and I got one only once. I told you that it is not fair because I am the one that gets up with you all night long, you should save all your smiles for me!
- You are looking more and more like your daddy. Tonight we were looking at daddy's baby pictures and the two of you are almost identical. I'm glad you look like him because your brother looks just like me. Daddy was hoping one of our children would at least resemble him a little bit.
- Tonight we will give you your first bottle. We will try to do one a day so mommy can have a break now and then.
- You hold your head up so well and make great eye contact with whomever is talking to you. Your eyes are really turning blue!

We love watching you grow!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: