Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Week So Far...

This week is flying by! I am still adjusting to the time change, but the day seems to be over before I know it!

Monday we had a playdate with my friend, Jill, and her son, Cohen. "Cogan" as Owen calls him, is two months younger than Owen and equally as interested in trains. Tuesday I took Owen to the library for story time. Ms. Cindy read books from Ireland and they made a cute rainbow craft for St. Patty's day. Today, Owen went to Linda's house where they celebrated St. Patrick's Day. Adam and I spent the day running errands and getting things done. Hopefully we are able to spend more time outside tomorrow! Here's a picture of Owen and his friends from Linda's in their St. Patty's Day crowns.

Most nights this is how you will find Adam. He loves sleeping on Mike's chest. Tonight he was so content that he was smiling and I caught it on camera. Poor guy has pink eye in his right eye. I just hope he does not catch Owen's cold!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Owen looks like a cutie in green! Sorry to hear about Adam's pink eye. I hope he gets better soon.

I don't think we'll be able to make it to Owen's birthday party, but I'll give you a call if things change. Take lots of pics for me! And tell the birthday boy we'll drop his gift off the next weekend, if that's ok?

Anonymous said...

The picture of Adam smiling so contentedly is priceless!
Abuelafa