Friday, March 5, 2010

Adam's First Bottle

Tonight daddy and Owen gave Adam his first bottle. He was a little hesitant at first, but then gulped down 5 ounces. I think he would have taken even more, but we cut him off. As long as pumping (which I really hate) does not mess up the supply/demand thing we have going on, we will continue to do a bottle every other day or so. This morning I had to take Adam to the doctor for a mark/rash I noticed on his belly. Dr. Schaffer is not really sure exactly what it is or what it is from so we are just going to watch it to see if it gets worse. He said he is not in any pain from it which is what matters most. They weighed him and he is 9lbs 7 ounces!! He gained almost 1 pound in 8 days!

No comments: