Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tree Removal

I want to do a lot of before and after shots of the things we do to the house.  We did that with the house we are currently living in and it's so much fun to look back on all the work we did and see the changes. 

Here are some pictures of the house with the two beautiful Sycamore trees. 
They were huge and I loved them, but wouldn't love them coming down on our house during a storm especially after all the work we are putting into it.
We had a bunch of estimates, but decided to go with Climb High for the removal.  They were much cheaper than the others and had good reviews. They took a video of taking down one of the trees.  You can see it on You Tube by clicking HERE.

Jenny sent us a picture of the view from her yard while they were getting cut down...
Before
After
 

I asked one of the guys that was part of the tree removal crew how these trees compared to other trees they've taken down and he said they are about the biggest they've ever done.  He said they don't get much bigger than these.


I wasn't sure what I'd think once they were gone, but I do think it opens up the house a lot more and brightens it up. I am anxious to replace two of the smaller trees that were cut down and blocked some of the road.

Tonight we had fun feeding the fish in the creek.  They were really jumping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these house updates. Keep them coming! I can't wait to see more.

Angie said...

That was a monster tree! It really opened the space up though!