Friday, April 12, 2013

Practicing for the Big Day

We are very excited for Jesse and Anna's wedding at the end of May.  We're even more excited that they asked both boys to be part of their big day.
 
As much as we're looking forward to it, I have some anxiety about how they will behave on this very special day.  Their suits arrived today and I needed to see how they fit and if they needed to be exchanged/altered etc.
Adam tried it on, no problem, but Owen wasn't so sure.  It took a little bribing and he finally tried it on.
We clearly need to work on the natural smile, but tonight I was just happy to get the suits on them :)

Then, out of no where, he all of a sudden LOVES his suit and tells me that it's just like what secret agents wear.
This picture makes me laugh- Mike's idea for this pose
 We played the whole thing up and told him he looks like a guy in his Batman book.  I told them that if they cooperate for the wedding and pictures, I will make them a jet pack (I saw this one on Pinterest that I think they'd really like).

A little much




Owen's suit is a little big and Adam's suit is a little small, but nothing Lala can't fix. 


So much cuteness I can't stand it!

No comments: