Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mr. Crafty

Adam has really been into painting and coloring and cutting lately.  I've noticed his attention span is increasing and he's able to stay interested in something for a longer period of time than he used to.  He will spend a good amount of time coloring or painting a picture and then cut it into a million tiny pieces.  He assures me that I should relax and that he won't cut his fingers, but it still scares me.  So far, so good.  I'm just waiting for him to snip off some hair (or a finger) when I'm not looking.
We're still working on proper hand positioning:)
Oh this boy!  I think he may be a little "advanced" in the sense-of-humor area.  I'm pretty sure he's mocking me and acting like he can't cut which is why he is making a goof-ball face.  He cracks us up mostly because he doesn't know he's funny.  Once he starts to realize he's funny, he may not be as funny anymore... if you know what I mean.

And Mr. Owen has been creating some super adorable self-portraits lately.
 I am going to start framing some of them to hang on our walls.

We got a few inches of fluffy, glittery snow last night.  The boys went on a walk on the rail trail with Elsie and Aunt Judy and Uncle Boo.  They had a great time.  I had to take a picture of them all bundled up.

This morning we went to the Bologna Fest.  Our little town is famous for it's baloney and we look forward to the Bologna Fest every year.  It's not every day you can get your picture taken with a Baloney Man.

I'm looking forward to our date night tonight and playing games with friends!

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Looks like your Little Man is going to have a creative side. That is awesome :)

Hope you had a great Date Night!!