Today I took the day "off" and went to visit my very good friend, Marybeth, and her new twins, Elsa and Allen.
This was Marybeth's first day without her mom, so I was glad to visit and help/hold babies all day :) It felt so good to hold such tiny little beings. Both babies weigh less than 7 pounds, but they are nursing really well and I'm sure in no time they will be chunky little monkeys. Yes, you read that right, she is NURSING her twins. I know it's been done before, but nursing is hard enough with one, I can't imagine two! She is one busy mama, that's for sure!
I can't wait to go back and visit again!!
2 comments:
we were so happy to have you! and hope you come visit again soon! the pictures look AWESOME. make sure you put them on shutterfly so I can use them in my photo books!!!!
Marybeth's babies are adorable. What precious little bundles. I can't wait to see them 'in person'.
Love, Abuela
Post a Comment