Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Would the REAL Woody please stand up?

My friend, Crystal, found Disney Store Woody and Buzz costumes at a yard sale and called to see if I would want them for Owen.  They were only $3!  What a bargain!
I'm not sure what's up with the salute.  He does it in a lot of pictures though.
Owen's Buzz costume is getting very small on him and his new one is bigger.  I finally got around to washing them and today he sported his Woody costume.
I made the mistake of calling him "Owen".  He corrected me and told me he is the REAL Woody.
We braved the chilly spring weather and went for a walk (or should I say a drive) after dinner.

Uncle Boo and Elsie stopped to say hello and Owen informed them that he is the REAL Woody.
Oh, how I will miss this someday.  So glad I have my blog :)
 


No comments: