Sometimes my sister will call me in the afternoon and usually if she calls between 4 and 5 I am getting dinner ready (while Adam hangs on my leg and practically pulls my pants down) and she almost always asks what I am making and tells me it sounds yummy. One nice thing about being on an extended maternity leave is having the time to find new recipes and try them out. I am going to share what we had/are having for dinner this week. This will help me because I can look back and repeat some of the meals and Beth (or anyone else) might want to try them out too! If you click on the recipe it will take you right to the link with the recipe :)
Sunday- Chicken Parmesan and garlic bread
Monday- Mexican Chicken Casserole
Tuesday- Veggie Chicken Pitas (I am obsessed with these lately...so yummy!)
Wednesday- Bacon and Parmesan Pasta
Thursday-"wormy noodles" as Owen likes to call them... Mike has graduation so I am making something easy and they LOVE this frozen meal that I can easily heat on the stove. It has broccoli, chicken, carrots and noodles with a garlic sauce. They love it. The smell makes me sick. I don't like it at all.
Friday- leftovers or a frozen pizza since we're going away for the weekend and I know I won't feel like cooking
There you have it. Our weekly menu :)
Oh, and if you're wondering how my boys like my meals... they don't (for the most part). I used to be able to count on Adam to usually eat whatever I made, but now he's decided to jump on the picky eater train with his brother. Sometimes they have leftovers or I give them part of what I am making. For instance if I am making chicken mixed in with tons of other ingredients, I will take some chicken out before I add the other "toxic" things.
No comments:
Post a Comment