She pretty much lets them boss her around while she's here. They are very lucky!
![]() |
| A very strong CHEEEEESE. Look at those fangs! |
Aunt Beth was nice enough to give her ice cream cone to Adam after only a few bites. I guess he thought her's looked better.
Then we came home and waited until it got dark enough to go outside and catch lightening bugs! First, we put on glow bracelets.
We had fun trying to catch them, but once inside the jar, those little buggers were fast! Eventually, most of them got away, but that's ok. It was Adam's first time catching lightening bugs and I think he really liked it.
After that we got out the sparklers. Both boys are usually in bed every night before it even gets dark outside.
On this particular day, Owen and Adam had taken really long afternoon naps so they could stay awake later. They had never seen sparklers and while it made me pretty nervous, I think they enjoyed them.
I had one last "glowing" activity for them and that was another glow-in-the-dark bath. We took all the glow sticks and put them in the bathtub with the lights out. They LOVED this!
After that, it was time to say "good-bye" :( Luckily we'll see her again very soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment