Last Monday (July 9th) Mike and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I have been talking about how I really wanted to go to the Blue Bird for their "all you can eat snow crab legs" for the past 3 years. So on Tuesday night, we got a babysitter, and Mike and I went out to dinner and I FINALLY got to eat them. They were delicious. I really wanted to get three rounds like the girls sitting behind me, but I had to stop after 2. I was STUFFED. Mike didn't eat crab legs so this big bucket filled to the top is all from me. Ha!
Paige and the girls have been here for the past few days and we wanted to do something special while they were here. We decided to take the kids to Dutch Wonderland.
The past few years I have taken Owen by myself so this was the first year that Adam went along. He had a great time!
I loved being able to fit everyone in my mini van :)
Fun times!
Here's what they looked like on the way home...
This weekend the church near our house had their annual festival. We took the boys over Friday night for some games and food! I think Owen saw almost all of his friends from daycare at the festival. Owen won a Mater lollipop.
Saturday night Mike and I had our 3rd date in almost a week! We went to see Zac Brown in Camden with Karen and Brett. We tailgated a little bit before the concert. Just another reason I love my mini van :)
Through his work, Brett was able to get us free VIP tickets. It was amazing.
Definitely the best concert I've been to. My favorite part of the entire concert was watching the violin/fiddle player. He was incredible!!! Greg Allman made a surprise appearance and sang for two songs too.
The crowd went nuts, but I didn't know who he was.
I just woke up from a great afternoon nap. Definitely needed after a late night out. It's after 5 and Adam and Mike are still sleeping. Happy Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment