We actually didn't have any plans this past weekend. It was so nice to do whatever we wanted without a set plan (although I like plans too). Since it was raining we decided to take the boys to Chocolate World. We've gone a few times, but the boys love it and it gave us something to do. Mike and I were talking about how we are so spoiled having Hershey Park and Chocolate World right down the road. There were cars there from all over the east coast. Adam LOVED the short little ride. He was waving and saying "hi" to the singing cows. That's when we realized it may be time to start planning our trip to Disney.
After learning all about how chocolate is made, we let the boys each pick out a cookie. Yum!
Saturday afternoon my blog book arrived in the mail!! I had put off ordering our 2011 book since January so it was about time I checked that off my to-do list. Owen loves looking through it which makes me so happy and let's me know this blogging thing is totally worth it. I can only imagine how fun it will be for both our boys to read back over it many years down the road. I love knowing that when I am no longer around, they will have sooooooo many memories written down along with pictures. Maybe their wives will get a kick out of it too!
This morning my mom and I took the boys to the Julius Sturgis pretzel factory in Lititz.
We had a brief tour of the very old pretzel factory, learned how pretzels are made and how the process has changed over the years, and even got to roll our own pretzel.
After that we stopped by the Lititz playground. Fun, fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment