Saturday, June 13, 2009

A New Pet

Last night Mike and I went to my cousin's pre-reception party. We got to see pictures of their beautiful wedding in Italy. Tonight is the reception!

While I was getting ready, Owen decided to try on my shoes and walk around a bit. Check out the picture. It was hilarious! I can just picture the photos up on a large screen one day (maybe at a sports banquet? or his wedding?).
Nana "Way" watched Owen while we were gone. That was quite the task because he was off-the-wall hyper when we left the house. She took him to the festival and they had a great time! Owen won a fish, a little football, and some bubbles. I guess we are off to the pet store today to get a home and some food for his new fish. I can't wait to see what he decides to name it! Nana J said that Owen wanted to hold the fish in the bag and the poor fish had quite the ride. Owen kept swinging, squishing, and bumping the bag all around. She had to keep reminding him to be gentle.

Here's a funny picture of Owen I just had to add. This was taken this week at Papa and Kimmie's house. This is another good one to use in the future!

PS- Owen named his fish "Tony". I have no idea where that name came from, but that's his name!

No comments: