Today we took Owen to the Strasburg Railroad for "A Day Out with Thomas". Thomas only comes a few times a year so it is a big event! Owen has never seen a "real" train so this was a major experience for him. As you can see from the pictures, he was mesmerized by Thomas and would not even look at the camera for a picture. He had so much fun he did not want to leave and kept saying, "More Ta". We got him a hat and he would not take it off. He even wore it while we had lunch at Olive Garden.
Thomas shirt + Thomas hat + Thomas choo choo in hand while riding on a Thomas train... what could be better?! I love the pictures - looks like it was a lot of fun!
I can't imagine anything more exciting for a little, cutey kid obsessed with Thomas! Looks like you all had a fabulous day and Owen could not possibly be cuter in his engineer's hat!
P.S. I'm now super pathetic, having forgotten to give Owen his birthday gifts for the 3rd time.
2 comments:
Thomas shirt + Thomas hat + Thomas choo choo in hand while riding on a Thomas train... what could be better?! I love the pictures - looks like it was a lot of fun!
I can't imagine anything more exciting for a little, cutey kid obsessed with Thomas! Looks like you all had a fabulous day and Owen could not possibly be cuter in his engineer's hat!
P.S. I'm now super pathetic, having forgotten to give Owen his birthday gifts for the 3rd time.
Post a Comment