Celebrating Cinco de Mayo has become a family tradition. Last year the weather was beautiful and we celebrated by eating Mexican food and drinking some Coronas. We played music and watched Owen dance all around the deck. This year, the weather was chilly and rainy so we were not quite in the spirit.... or so we thought!
My cousin, Jesse, came over around 7 to go for a run with Mike, but it started pouring so they decided to make margaritas instead. Aunt Judy and Maddie came over to join in the party. Owen ate so much spicy salsa and chips until I finally cut him off. I hope he does not wake up with a belly ache tonight. We played Mexican music and had a great time! Sometimes the spur of the moment parties are the best. I have a few pics that I will post tomorrow. My camera died so I only got one or two pictures of Owen devouring the salsa and chips.
2 comments:
What a beautiful family! The boy is adorable. Strong genes from the Mothers side I would imagine. Happy Mothers Day by the way!! The tree looks very nice. I will check in again soon. Thanks for sharing.
Sincerely,
Hodge
I'm sorry I missed the party. Sounds like a fabulous time!
Post a Comment