Monday, May 4, 2009

Bad dreams...

Recently we have heard Owen whining, whimpering, and almost crying in his sleep. It is the saddest thing. His little bottom lip quivers and he is just so sad. We know he is having a bad dream, but I'd love to know what is going on in his head. Mike and I think it must have to do with choo choos (maybe they are wrecking?). Then, last night he got up out of bed while he was sleeping and then got back in. We are really careful now about keeping the gate locked at the top of the steps as I think he got the "sleep walking and sleep talking" gene from his daddy. Mike said his started around the same age.

Two nights ago I woke up to Mike sitting straight up in his bed saying, "What is that? What the F*** is that!?" and it scared me half to death. I just stayed really still and told him to lay down and go back to sleep, even though I knew he was sound asleep. The night before that he fell asleep on the couch and before he came up to bed he took his shorts off in the office and had no recollection of it the next morning. I could go on and on with sleep walking/talking stories where Mike is concerned. I just hope Owen does not get that bad or we will have to install an alarm on his bed.

No comments: