Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter



Our Easter weekend in pictures...
The other day while we were playing in the yard I noticed some flowers have started to bloom.  These were planted by my grandparents years ago.
 
 I love little reminders like this that they are still with us :)

We dyed Easter eggs today.

I couldn't find a spring wreath that I liked so I decided to try to make one myself- thanks to Pinterest.
 
I remember always stopping over to visit Ollie and Papa Doc on Easter Sunday so they could see us in our Easter dresses.  We'd get our pictures taken on this stone wall.  Ollie loved seeing us all dressed up.
We love spending time with our family at Springhaven Woods.
Louisa is such a doll!
We tried getting a picture with all the cousins, but even though I took almost 100 pictures, there's not one where they are all looking semi-happy and looking at the camera.  So they are all out-takes, but they crack me up!  I think we'll appreciate these even more in about 10 years.




Love this picture of O and sweet Wynne
Missing Bea












Egg hunt!

I'm so thankful for special traditions and fun times spent with family.  We missed Fletcher, Jesse, and Anna and can't wait until Christmas when they are home!

No comments: