Mike and I don't really get too into Valentine's Day. It's probably our least favorite holiday of the year. That sounds horrible, but I'm just not into all the candy, chocolate and flowers. And after spending the day with wild and crazy 2nd graders who are VERY MUCH into Valentine's day (as they should be because they are kids and it's another reason to do something fun in school), I'm about over it by the time I get home.
However I like to do something small and special for our boys. Yesterday when they woke up I had a few little things at their breakfast spot... a big chocolate heart, a game for Owen, a big corkboard for Adam for his room, and tickets to Skyzone indoor trampoline park.
I was so excited to take the boys there. None of us had ever been there. Our tickets were for 10am. This place is amazing. And even though I am so sore I can barely breathe today, I can't wait to go back!!!
Owen is already talking about taking a few friends here for his birthday. He LOVED the dodgeball and wants to play with friends. Mike and I want to go with a group of adults to play adult dodgeball. We had a blast... definitely my kind of Valentine's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment