Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Adam!

Today (at 9:10pm) our sweet boy turned 5.  Adam brings us so much joy and love.  He adds so much laughter and fun to our family.  5 years have gone by in the blink of an eye.

Adam brought a birthday treat to Linda's house yesterday.  He felt so special in his Ninja Turtle hat.

Adam spent the day being spoiled by Papa and Finny.  For dinner, he could pick where he wanted to go and he picked Friendly's.  My boys usually choose that place for their birthday dinner.  I'm pretty sure it's the birthday song that they sing when they bring out your ice cream. Even though Mike and I aren't too crazy about that place, I must admit the look on his face when all the workers came out and sang to him was priceless.  One of those simple memories I want to tuck away.  He felt sooooo special.

I thought it would be fun to interview Adam (he enjoyed it too!).  Here were his answers to a few questions:

1.  What is your favorite color?  Blue

2.  What is your favorite TV show?  Miles and Caillou and Daniel Tiger and Super Why

3.  What is your favorite sport?  The Eagles

4.  Who is your best friend?  In the whole world?  Lauren

5.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  Just me.  I just want to live with you. 
*Adam has a fear of getting old and growing up.  The thought of him getting older and moving away from us really scares him.  We tell him he can always live with us because his little mind can't begin to imagine anything else right now.

6.  What makes you really happy?  Snuggling with you

7.  What makes you really scared?  If I was caught in a tornado and no one would come to save me

8.  What are you really good at?  I'm good at sports, hitting a bat.

9.  What is your favorite thing to eat?  Pizza with burritos (He means pepperonis)

10.  What is your favorite toy?  Legos

11.  What is really hard for you? Catching up with Owen because he's so fast, but I'm getting there.

12.  How does it feel to be 5 years old?  Really good.  I feel strong and brave.


I love this boys so much!

No comments: