Celebrating a special friend's 4th birthday
Loosing more teeth (that's 7 total teeth lost for this guy).
Spending special 1 on 1 time with grandparents
Building a snowman
Lots of playtime in the snow with friends and cousins
We loved spending time with Ella, Sam, and Paige! We took the kids to the Top of the Hill. Paige and I loved walking up there when we were little. Lots of fun sledding memories on the top of that hill too!
Unfortunately I was in an accident last week. I was stopped while an oncoming school bus was letting kids off the bus and they were crossing the street in front of my car. The car behind me never stopped (or braked) and hit my car from behind. It was scary, but thankfully I was alone in my car and other than a few sore muscles I am fine. Moral of the story- put your phone down when you are driving. I think we all need reminded of that! I tried to see the accident as a blessing in disguise. Had my car not been there, the driver may have run over the kids crossing the street. I must say I am super impressed with the insurance companies involved. They have been so kind and accommodating and efficient.
Back to the good stuff...
Like lunch dates with little squishy, huggable, smiley cousins...
And running in crazy races in 8 inches of snow (well, just one of us was crazy enough for that!)
It was 15 miles up and down really steep mountains. This race has the second most vertical gain per mile than any other race in the country! There were about 200 people in the race. Mike and another guy were in the lead and then they both got lost for about 15 minutes. Once he got back on track he was in 25th place. He ended up finishing in 5th place. Pretty amazing!
And the best part- after the race, he shaved:) :) :)
1 comment:
The car accident is really scary. I'm glad you are ok, and I'm glad you were there so that the kids getting off the bus weren't hit. I wish people would pay attention when driving!
Post a Comment