We found a girl wig in the attic and the boys had waaaaaay too much fun with it.
Photo bomb by a cute dog
Adam's mask bothered him, but I begged him for one picture with it on and this is what I got...
This was probably one of my favorite Trick-or-Treat nights since the boys were born. The weather was perfect. Usually it is so cold out, but tonight was warm and breezy. They were both having such a great time going from house to house. In years past we could only go out for a little bit before we had cranky, tired, cold little boys. Now that they can be out a little later we actually made it till 7:30! We even went to the little Halloween Party at the police station. Mike and I were having a good time scaring the boys. They are always trying to scare us, especially Owen, and tonight we got him back big time (over and over again!).
Look out!
Earlier in the week I took Adam for a walk and I pulled him in the wagon. It made me sad to think about how big he is getting and that could have been the last time I pull him in a wagon.
Last weekend, Owen, Mike & I did the Northwest Roadrunner 5K. It was freezing out, but we did it! We had some really good discussions about why we were doing the race and the students that benefited from the money raised.
The boys loved getting all sorts of goodies and cards in the mail this week. They are so lucky!
I love this time of year. The trees are beautiful!
And while fall is definitely my favorite season, I may have already started listening to Christmas music. My goal was to be finished with my Christmas shopping by October 31st and while I'm not 100% finished, I am pretty darn close.







1 comment:
I rushed to your blog this morning hoping this post would be up! I know I don't tell you enough, but I really love and appreciate that I can keep up with the boys here. You're such a good momma! We were very sorry to miss the toy town trick or treating this year, but we'll cross our fingers for next year! Please give your turtle and spider man hugs and kisses from all of us!
Post a Comment