Monday, August 5, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Below

This past weekend we celebrated Maddie and Shaun's wedding.  Maddie is my cousin and Shaun is Mike's best friend which made for one big, fun, friends and family celebration!  All of my close family from my mom's side + all of Mike and Shaun's good friends from college = lots of fun!

Maddie asked me to take a few pictures of her getting ready.  Thankfully, her real photographer, Claire, arrived shortly after I did.  I can't wait to see the pictures she took.  I know they will be amazing!

The beautiful bride

I really didn't take many pictures that night at all.  I was too busy dancing and talking and doing all the fun things you do at a wedding.

We are so thankful for our friends, Jenny and Adam, for watching our boys and keeping them overnight.  They have three boys of their own and adding two more is a whole lot of work, although they made it seem like it was no big deal:)  We usually never have a problem finding a sitter because all of our family is within a few miles of us, however all of our family was at the wedding.  We've never had our boys stay with anyone other than family, but the Szjada's are a wonderful family and they understand my boys quirks and I was able to have a great time because I knew they were in good hands having a great time!!

We had friends staying with us all weekend and it was so nice spending time catching up with them.  Papa stopped over Sunday with his motorcycle and took Tushanna for a ride. 
 

We spent a good part of yesterday with the Habalar's.  The weather was georgous!


Their boys are getting so big. 
After a fun-filled weekend it felt good to get 10 hours of sleep last night :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Those fun weekends can sure wear you out!
Love the wedding photos you took. Wishing the happy couple lots of love and blessings in their future :)

Maddie said...

Thank you so much for taking pictures while we got ready! I love that those few moments were captured as it was such a blur due to my excitement :) And we need excuses to sing karaoke into forks more often!