Friday, July 19, 2013

More pool pics

I took some pictures of Owen during his last swimming lesson this morning and of the boys playing at a friend's pool this afternoon.  I figure in five or six months when we are having freezing cold temperatures, I can look back and remember this extremely hot weather we are having right now.
 Owen is getting to be quite the swimmer.  He still needs some work on his form, but I'm pretty sure he can swim front and back stroke better than I can.
Going off the dive during his last swim class
 Buddies.  Even in their very large swim class, these two always stuck together and were side by side.
 Adam waiting for his class to begin.
 We left swimming lesson and headed to my friend's relaxing pool.
 I think Adam is giving Lauren his line.... "Hey little lady."  Not sure where he learned that.
 Cutie-pa-tootie Taylor
Those legs are about the cutest thing I've seen in a while.
Happy Friday! 

No comments: