Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Birthday & Anniversary


This past Sunday Mike and I took Nana Way to the Hershey Hotel for their amazing brunch.  We go every year for her birthday.  It was really nice out, but extremely hot so we weren't able to walk around much outside.


Today, Mike and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary.

 
We decided to go out to eat last night since Owen has karate tonight and we are leaving for the beach tomorrow morning.  A few of the places we had in mind to eat weren't open on a Monday night so we ended up going back to the Hershey Hotel and eating at a different restaurant.  

Well, we may have actually visited three restaurants total while we were there last night:)  It wasn't too hot so we were able to sit outside and walk around.  We had such a nice time. 

I loved our wedding.  I checked the website of the photographer that took our pictures that day and she still has two pictures of us on her site.

1 comment:

ARK said...

Beautiful photos!!! Stopping by to say hello from Kelly's Korner -- (I live in hershey too :)