Saturday, June 1, 2013

All because two people fell in love...


That saying is a little cheesy, but so true:)

A few weeks ago when I was in visiting Papa Doc I was telling him about his newest great grandson.  Then I told him that none of these cute babies would be here if it weren't for he and Ollie.  He perked up a little bit at the thought of that.

Paige is home for the weekend with Ella and Sam and I really wanted to get a picture of all the great-grandchildren together. 
Luckily Amanda was able to stop over with Blake so the kids could meet him and we were able to get a few pictures.

 It wasn't easy getting one where everyone was looking at the camera and smiling, but I tried.

These two were being silly...

I had to get a picture of Sam with her princess shoes :)
 We tried another location for pictures, but the kids weren't really into the whole photo shoot idea.



 It is a scorcher today!  The kids cooled off with some watermelon.  Oh, how I love watermelon pictures :)


 Adam got a hold of the sunscreen and thought it would be a good idea to reapply on his own.   
Sweet summertime!

No comments: