Monday, May 27, 2013

Jesse & Anna's Wedding

Jesse and Anna had the perfect day for their wedding yesterday.  The sun was shining, no humidity, and at times, it was almost a little chilly, but I'd take that over sweltering heat any day!  Especially with two boys that were honored to be the ring bearers in their very special day.

Here are some of the pictures from yesterday...
Didn't think Uncle Jesse could be any cooler in Owen's eyes, but then he broke out the sword
That sword is heavy and it made me a little nervous when Owen and Adam held it


I love this picture of Anna and her mom

The photographer was on the ladder and I was on the balcony above taking pictures from that angle. 

Getting ready for "First Look"





 So glad Nana Way could go along to help with the boys.  They did a great job and were so cooperative, but it was a long day and by the time we finally got to the reception they were hungry, tired, and getting cranky.  They didn't last long at the reception and I was so thankful she was there to take them back to the hotel so I could enjoy the wedding.



Trying to give the "serious face" look

The flower girl, Gracey
We had pictures taken at Anna's grandparents house and the property was incredible.  All my boys wanted to do was explore, run, and wrestle.  There was a pond, creek, and a HUGE hill perfect for climbing and rolling down.  I felt like a shepherd trying to heard my goats sheep all day long :)  I was trying to avoid too many grass stains since we had pictures taken before the wedding ceremony.
Another one of my favorite pictures of Bea and her daddy
Anna and her niece, Beatrice


What a great day and we're so happy for Jesse and Anna!! I'm sure I'll have more to post of the ceremony and reception, which by the way had one of the best bands I've ever heard.  I also had one of the best wedding meals ever!!

My sister just sent this picture to me that she took as the kids were walking down the aisle.  It's not the best quality, but I love Adam's sweet smile.  Mike said he smiled like that to everyone as he walked down.  Owen did a good job too, but I think Adam enjoyed being the center of attention much more than he did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are wonderful. The colors are amazing. I love the picture of the boys hugging each other! But, I think the best photo is Bea and her dad. You did a great job!
XXOO
Abuela

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Maddie said...

Such great pictures, Sarah! Owen and Adam were adorable. What a fun wedding!!!