Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chuck e Cheese

I wanted to pop in for a moment to post some more pictures from our fun three day weekend!  These are all taken inside with my iPhone so they aren't the greatest quality.
Finney and Papa took all of us (including Mel) to Chuck e Cheese on Monday.  The boys had never been there.  Owen kept calling it Pizza Planet (from Toy Story). 
I haven't been there since I was little and I had heard about some fights that have broken out between parents there in the past few years.  I was a little hesitant, but I knew the boys had to experience it at least once in their life.
Since we went on a Monday it wasn't too crowded and the boys had a great time!  I thought the games were a lot of fun, even for adults. 
It's kind of addicting to play over and over again to see how many tickets pop out.
Adam wanted to ride this horse over and over and over again.
I'm pretty sure we'll be going back again sometime!  I think I had just as much fun as the kids :)
 Oh, and I took a really funny video of Adam dancing.  I'll have to try to put it on my blog.  I did post it on my wall on FB, so check it out there if you have time.  It's hilarious!

Happy almost-Thursday!

No comments: