Friday, October 26, 2012

A no good very bad week

So far this week...
My computer broke down twice and had to be revived by our tech guys
My car was broken into (while parked in my driveway... I forgot to lock it...oops!)
A student in my class tripped over a chair (on his birthday) and hit his head on his desk which he said didn't even hurt and he never realized his head was bleeding (a lot).  He ended up needing 4 staples.
That same day a wall partition in the computer lab fell on two of my girls.  They are fine, thank goodness, but that was scary.  It later fell on another kid during the after school program.  I was a little nervous to get in my car that afternoon to drive home! I saw maintenance  hauling it away early the next morning.
Adam was sick and I got very little sleep Monday night and had two other sleepless nights.

I could go on, but I won't.  It's almost a little funny that all those bad things happened in one week.
Here's hoping today is a better day!


Written Friday night...
My day didn't get much better after I posted the above.  As soon as we went outside to load the boys in the truck to go to daycare, Mike realized that his truck had been broken into as well.  Then, I got to school and my computer wasn't working again.

I hope my period of bad luck wears off before Sandy arrives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember that,
"you is smart, you is kind, you is important."