Monday, April 30, 2012

Great weekend

Sadly, this is the only picture I took this weekend.  Adam is blowing a wish weed.  I taught him how to do it last week:)
We had such a nice weekend.  Friday was Owen's first t-ball game.  Saturday morning it was really cold out so we took the boys in to play at Club Kid which they LOVE so much that it's hard to pry them away when it's time to leave.  Saturday night my mom watched the boys so Mike and I could go on a much-needed, long overdue, date night.  We went out to dinner to celebrate Mike's new position.  He'll be taking the head principal job at his school beginning in July.  He didn't want me to write that on here, but since this blog is mainly a scrapbook for our boys to read one day, I want them to know the important accomplishments of their dad :)  Dinner was delicious and afterwards we got together with some friends.  A great way to end the night!

This morning we all went to church.  I love church.  I always have since I was a little girl.  There are some services (actually pretty many) where I feel like the pastor's message is meant for me and today was definitely one of them.  I told Mike I think Pastor Al has our house and car wired.  He even said, "Mike and Sarah" during the service.  I'm not kidding.  It was a good message.  I'm bummed that I didn't take any pictures of the boys.  I had them dressed alike and they looked pretty stinkin' cute.  Thanks Kate for the matching outfits you got them for Christmas!

After church we headed over to my grandpa's house to pick up the millions of sticks that have taken over his yard.  It didn't take nearly as long as any of us thought it would probably because we had two extra sets of hands!  Owen and Adam were actually very helpful.  Maybe Mike will change his mind and want a third child after he saw all the work that can be accomplished in a short amount of time :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Mike on the promotion! Looks like you guys had another great weekend!

MB said...

Congratulations to Mike!!

The Lutz Family said...

Hello - I found your blog off of Kelly's Korner. My husband grew up in the Hershey area, and is heading back that way from Florida for a new job tomorrow. My boys (1 and 3 1/2) and I will be following in the next month once we wrap up the housing situation. I'd love to get in touch and learn all the great spots for kids around town :) my e-mail is Danielle.Lutz@FMPS.com and my blog is TheLutzs.blogspot.com if you're interested :) your sons are adorable by the way!!

-Danielle

The Conway's said...

Hello,
Found your blog from Kelly's Korner too. We moved here last year from Missouri so my husband could start residency. We actually live in Hummelstown and just had a little girl in February. So glad to see someone else from the area :)
My email is ashconway@gmail.com.
Ashley