After the race, my sister drove up and we all went in to celebrate my sweet Ollie's 90th birthday. She was awake for a few minutes and when she fell asleep, Adam yelled "Wake up Jeff!" (from the Wiggles) and she opened her eyes right away and laughed. She still has the best laugh.
We had a nice lunch after visiting Ollie, then came home to enjoy the beautiful weather. We stayed outside all day, except to watch the Flyers.
However, between periods, we were back outside to play our own game of hockey.
Yes, Mike is using a broom because we didn't have enough hockey sticks for everyone. haha!
And now... I am super exhausted and can't wait to crawl into bed. This weekend went fast. I hope the week does the same!!




1 comment:
What a fun weekend! So glad I could share most of it with you. I love the picture of the boys in their Flyers jerseys!
- Maddie
Post a Comment