Monday, April 2, 2012

An Interview with my Favorite 5 Year Old

Today was Owen's REAL fifth birthday (as opposed to his "fake" birthday).  We've been celebrating all weekend and right now I am lying in his top bunk with him and I thought it would be fun to ask him some questions.  So here goes...

1.  What is your favorite color?  "blue"
2.  What is your favorite animal?  Cheech walked in just as I asked him this question and started meowing.  Owen answered "a cat"
3.  What makes you super happy? "playing with Eric with my guys and with Iron Man"
4.  What makes you really sad? "When I get a big boo boo, this big (he shows me with his fingers)"
5.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  "Prolly a dad"
6.  How many kids do you think you'll have one day?  "zero, remember I'm always living with you"
me: "oh that's right"
7.  What do you love most about your family?  "When me and daddy ride our bikes and scooter"
8.  What do love most about Adam?  "hmmmm.....when we go up on the bed and we lay down in your bed"
9.  What's your favorite movie?  "Bugs Bunny Easter and Cars 2 and Dolphin Tale"
10.  What do you love most about Mommy?  "When you lay with me"
11.  What makes you mad?  "When Adam messes up my things"
12.  What is your favorite food?  "Chocolate and cookies"
13.  What do you like most about yourself?  "That I'm fast and I have a lot of toys that I like"
14.  Where's your favorite place to visit?  "To Baltimore and Kidmazium"

No comments: