Saturday, April 21, 2012

23 1/2

That's how many days of school (with kids) we have left.  Our students' last day is before Memorial Day this year.  I am really looking forward to a long summer with my boys.  And I can't wait until our week long beach trip with friends (and babies) at the beginning of June!!
 
Owen officially started t-ball last Monday and he seems to really like it!  I was worried the pace would be too slow for him since he's used to constant activity with soccer, but it's a nice change and I think he enjoys the laid-backness (if that's a word) of t-ball. 
I've heard games are brutal to watch because they are so slow, but there's a lot of silly things going on (like kids picking flowers, digging in the sand, running off the field to go play by the creek, etc.) that I think we'll be pretty entertained.



Daddy is helping to coach.


Mike was away yesterday and most of today for a race.  The boys and I played outside and went to the playground.  We got home just before the storm came. 

I love sitting out on front porch, especially during storms.  The boys favorite thing is to make forts out there using every. single. pillow and blanket in our house. 

I love these two pictures of the boys reading before bed.

1 comment:

MB said...

can't wait for our trip too!!