Yesterday at my doctor appointment I found out the baby is still breech. Jana, the midwife that saw me, said a lot of times with second pregnancies the baby has more room because you are more stretched out. This makes it easier for the baby to be breech, but she believes he will flip. She said she does not get concerned until 36 weeks. So the little stinker has 5 weeks to get his act together :) I really really really do NOT want a C-Section so I am REALLY hoping he turns.
After my appointment we grabbed a quick and early lunch at Wawa and ate it in the car. I have never eaten at a Wawa before, but it was really good! I believe Owen liked the show, however he kept saying, "Where's Elmo?". He knows that we might be going to the Elmo show in Hershey (if Santa brings him tickets) so he was a little confused and thought this was the Elmo show. Then, I made the mistake of telling him he might see Santa Claus. There was no Santa in the show either. About 3/4 of the way through the show he fell asleep on Mike. Go figure... usually when I put him down for a nap at 1, he talks and sings and plays until 2pm when he finally falls asleep. We take him to a Christmas show with VERY loud music and singing and he falls asleep at 12:30. Needless to say, he was cranky and miserable when the show ended because his nap was cut short.
We went to the Blue Bird for dinner and the food was really good (for a change)! It was nice to sit by the fire and watch the snow falling outside. We would have liked to walk there, but Owen is still not fond of the snow. We have to work on that. Maybe today we can make a snowman.
No comments:
Post a Comment