Saturday, December 19, 2009
Guess Who Likes the Snow???
This guy does...
Mike and I decided that today would be the day where we make Owen go out into the snow. A few weeks ago, when it snowed, we did not make him go outside (other than for a picture), but we thought the only way for him to get over not liking snow was to nicely force him to play in it for a just a little bit. He and Mike got all bundled up and headed outside and he ended up loving it!
In fact, he even wanted to go to the playground so Mike pulled him in the sled all the way to the playground. Mike cut a pair of socks to put over his hands (underneath his mittens) to keep his hands extra warm and Owen wanted a scarf, but I could not find one, so we used a dish towel as a scarf. I drove the truck to the playground and the three of us all played outside for a while. The sliding boards are really fun (and fast) in the snow with slippery snowsuits on! Mike showed Owen how to make a snow angel.
I think Owen would have stayed out a lot longer, but we did not want him to get too cold and end up not liking it. Mike is thrilled now that he has a buddy to play with in the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad Owen likes the snow now. Maybe, I should get him scarf! Love, abuela
Post a Comment