Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Productive Weekend

This past weekend was VERY productive. Beth and Eric were home so Eric, my dad, and I spent Saturday morning and part of Sunday making Owen's Halloween costume. It is adorable! I just need to make a few final touches- like suspenders to hold it up. Thanks, Dad and Eric, for all the time you put into making Percy!
We also cleaned out the baby's room, moved the crib and dresser into his room, got two twin matresses, and prepared Owen's room for the bunkbeds.
Here are some pictures of the nursery (so far). It's small, but cozy.

It felt so good to be able to check off so many things from our "to do" list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boy's rooms look so cute & comfy (the elephants are adorable). Bunkbeds are great - what fun. I look forward to seeing proud Percy! AJ