This afternoon I took Owen to Dr. Schaffer for his 2 year check up. He now stands on the big boy scale to get weighed and he looked so stinkin cute I wish I had taken a picture. Owen really likes Dr. Shaffer. Things did not work out well with our first pediatrician and we are so happy with Dr. Shaffer. He makes every child feel special and he really takes the time to interact with kids before he does anything. I just hope he does not retire anytime soon!
Owen is becoming more "average". At 1 year he was in the 25th percentile in weight and the 90th in height. Now, at two years, he is in the 40th percentile in weight and the 60th in height. He weighs 27.5 pounds and is 34.75 inches tall. He had to get one shot and was very brave. He didn't even cry, however he talked about his "boo boo" all night so it was definitely on his mind. We are putting off the chicken pox shot and hoping he gets them before he begins kindergarten.
No comments:
Post a Comment