Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday Finale



Tonight we ended our week long birthday celebration with a party at Paramount Sports Complex. Six of Owen's friends were able to come to his party (Tyler, Madelyn, Samantha, Levi, Olivia, and Hannah). We had such a nice time with the kids and parents. I have some really cute pictures, but I just don't feel comfortable posting pictures of other kids without parent permission (I guess that's the teacher in me). Even though this website is not accessible from the world wide web, I am only going to post a couple pictures of Owen.

We started out with an obstacle course. Then, the kids jumped off a platform into a foam pit. After that, they got to slide down mats into a pit and jump on trampolines. Next, they were able to jump in a big blow up thing which Owen did not want to do. Finally, we had dinner (mac-n-cheese, hotdogs, carrot sticks, and fruit- thanks to my mom and dad for helping!).
We had a great party leader. He is a junior in college and is majoring in phys ed and was wonderful with two and three year olds! I was very pleased with how smoothly everything went!

I finally figured out why I have spots on my pictures- my camera lens is dirty. I have to clean it!

No comments: