Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Few Firsts

Today Owen had two firsts....
1- He did his first unassisted somersault
2- We had our first campfire with Owen (in our backyard)

I tried to get a picture with Owen smiling normally, but every time he sees the camera he overdoes his smile (as you can see).

Owen is talking up a storm! Just a couple months ago I was starting to worry that he might have a speech delay which could be from having 9 or 10 ear infections in his first year of life. I decided to wait until his 2 year check up to mention anything to his doctor and I am glad I did because he is talking so much now and even speaking in sentences. I just love the fact that we are beginning to have small conversations. He is starting to be able to tell me bits and pieces of what he does at Linda's house every day. I can't wait until he starts to say funny things and I will be sure to write them all down!

No comments: