Tonight, after having dinner, PaPa, Kimmie, and Mel decided to give Owen his birthday present a little early. He loved it! We knew he would. Owen loves when PaPa takes him for rides on his John Deere mower and now he has his very own John Deere Gator! I have to admit, I was a little nervous and I think he should probably wear a helmet. He fell out once and luckily PaPa was right there to catch him. He's still getting the hang of steering and pushing the pedal at the same time. It was very entertaining watching Mike and his dad- it was a two person job. One person had to steer and the other person had to push the gas pedal with a pole.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
An Early Birthday Gift
Tonight, after having dinner, PaPa, Kimmie, and Mel decided to give Owen his birthday present a little early. He loved it! We knew he would. Owen loves when PaPa takes him for rides on his John Deere mower and now he has his very own John Deere Gator! I have to admit, I was a little nervous and I think he should probably wear a helmet. He fell out once and luckily PaPa was right there to catch him. He's still getting the hang of steering and pushing the pedal at the same time. It was very entertaining watching Mike and his dad- it was a two person job. One person had to steer and the other person had to push the gas pedal with a pole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment