Caleb Henry arrived at 4:55pm weighing 6 pounds 12 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long.
Caleb was our great-great grandfather's name. You can see him harvesting ice in this video from 1919. Henry is a family name from Eric's side of the family and my dad's side as well.
I arrived in Baltimore at Johns Hopkins, just a few hours after he was born. Brubaker girls have babies quickly. I pushed for 10 minutes total (2 pushes) with Owen, 3 pushes for Adam, and my sister only pushed 3 times for Caleb. We're lucky like that (knock on wood) and both agree that we don't know how some moms push for hours on end.
| My mom was holding Caleb while he had his hearing test |
![]() |
| Caleb and his daddy |
Just as I arrived home Friday, Mike left for his big race- The Hyner Run challenge. He does this race every year with his buddies. The course is insane.
Many people choose to hike the 16 miles course rather than run it, which sounds sort of doable to me. Mike, however, runs the entire thing. This year he finished 15th out of over 900 runners and got a PR. We were really proud of him!
While he was at his race, the boys and I got to spend the day with Paige, Ella, and Sam. The kids love spending time together and are such good buddies. We take any chance we can to see them. They played outside for hours and then we took them to the playground where Ella fell in a big, muddy puddle. She was such a good sport about it.
I brought her back to our house so she could shower and change into some of Owen's clothes. Then we took the kids for icecream. Yum!



1 comment:
Caleb is just PERFECT!!!
Congrats to your Hubby. That is an awesome accomplishment :)
Post a Comment