Thursday, November 7, 2013

Crafting

Adam's love language is crafting.  He wakes up wanting to craft and the minute we get home after school he wants to craft.  He enjoys coloring and painting, but he also loves creating very eccentric things with tons of glue and tape.  Cardboard boxes are a favorite too!
He gets an idea in his head and he goes with it.  I have random crafts all over my house.  Sometimes he tapes them to the wall.  Last week I had a colorful paper cup taped to a piece of paper and he decided to hang it in the living room.  After about a week I threw it out and the stinker noticed and asked where it was.  He makes pictures for our cat, Cheech, and then tapes them down in the basement near his food bowl so Cheech can look at it while he eats.
I saw a flyer in my school's faculty room about a Kid's Craft Club at Michael's and it had Adam's name written all over it.  Last weekend we went and the boys made the cutest little burlap turkey craft.  My mom and I shopped while Beth and Eric assisted :)
They have a different craft every Saturday and it's only $2 per child.  This Saturday they are making felt snow globes and we just can't wait!!! 


No comments: