Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fall Fun!

 What a busy week we've had!  Friday night the boys and I made Christmas cookies, put on our jammies,  and then watched The Polar Express.  It was probably the highlight of my week.  I was sandwiched between two snuggly boys with Cheech on my lap watching one of my favorite Christmas movies.  What could be better?!

Mike came home from an event he went to with some fun stick on mustaches.
This morning, while I was doing some Christmas shopping with my mom, Mike took the boys to Michaels for their craft club.  Adam was super excited.  Owen... not so much.

When I got home the boys were jumping in leaves and doing a fun obstacle course that Mike made for them. 
 Adam loved jumping and playing in the leaves!












And now Mr. Adam is resting up for our date tonight.  We are going to the Hershey Theater to see Disney's Princesses and Pirates show.  It's just the two of us and we can't wait!  Sure hope he doesn't fall out of his bunk bed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures of Adam jumping in the leaves! Between obstacle courses, craft projects, movie nights, and "date nights" those boys sure have a lot of fun!