Thursday, February 7, 2013

Book #4

 It's hard to believe it's time to order our 4th blog book.  Four full years of memories.  Each year our book seems to get thicker...I'm not sure if that will be the case this time.  I don't feel like I have blogged quite as often as last year, but I'm fine with that.

This blog is 99% for our boys.  Seeing them get a blog book out and look through it makes the time I put into writing on here completely worth it!

It's so much fun to look back on posts from when they were both really little, although it makes me a bit sad too at how fast they've grown up.  Some days I'd do anything to go back to the infant stage.  Other days I am thankful for the stage we are in because we can do so much more with the boys.  I'm not sure how long I'll keep up with this little ol' blog, but for now it's a great way to record the special and ordinary moments we share together.


"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospection." - Anais Nin

No comments: