Friday, November 30, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time

We are starting to get back into the swing of things after our trip over Thanksgiving.  The boys still talk about it every day.  Owen told another dad from daycare that he had the time of his life.  Adam asks every day if we can please go to Aunt Beth's wedding. 

Tonight we finished up our decorating.  I let the boys put the ornaments on the tree again this year and it cracks me up.  There are about 75 ornaments all in one clump on the tree.  It's not easy for this OCD girl to watch, but I figured I can fix it later. 
They had such a good time decorating the tree.  I just sat back and watched and took it all in while handing them ornaments ready to hang.
 After that we put on our jammies and headed to the basement to watch The Polar Express.  Mike and I dozed on and off, but the boys watched the entire movie.  I think that's the first real movie Adam sat through.  He LOVED the train.

And now I have to get ready for the debut of a much anticipated special little elf :)

No comments: